Meet Lekha Tull, DDS
Dr. Lekha Tull has established her Princeton dental practice to bring
you excellence in the most current procedures and care that are
available in the dental community.
She believes in ongoing education and strives to be at the leading edge
of procedures and technology.
Training and Credentials
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from Northwestern University 1985
- Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry 1993
- Two year Preceptorship in Implant Surgery at South Orange
- Surgical training in implants from American College of Implants
- Invisalign® Certified 2002
- Lumineers® Certified 2003
- CEREC® Certified 2009
- Certified in Dental Sleep Medicine 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry Member
- Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry Member
- Volunteer at the Dental clinic in Hammonton NJ
- Volunteer at the Jewish Geriatric Home in Cherry Hill
- Private Practice in Princeton since 1986
Meet Andrea Mann, DMD
Andrea Mann, DMD, received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology, from Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Mann is a Board Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. She is affiliated with many professional organizations such as the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, New Jersey Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, New Jersey Dental Association and the Tri-County Dental Society.
Meet Howard Silbersher, DDS
Dr. Silbersher has not only been in practice for 30 years, but also teaches at New York University's College of Dentistry.